Nov. 19, 2013
From the Advisory Institute
Organizations should rethink their business intelligence (BI) strategies to account for the BI 2020 landscape.
While many organizations have taken major steps to better manage data and information to gain insights, the challenge remains for businesses to create value from data to support the decision-making process. This is the very area where BI of the future can make a difference in enabling an enterprise to make intelligent decisions.
Looking ahead, BI objectives most likely will remain the same but what will be different is how information will be managed, delivered and consumed. To meet these challenges of 2020, the groundwork needs to be done now.
This article describes how to lay this groundwork and meet the challenges of 2020:
- BI leadership advantages
- Drivers of change shaping the 2020s business ecosystem
- BI landscape of 2020
Principal, Advisory Enterprise Solutions
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch