The CIO Agenda
KPMG has identified five imperatives that must be in place for CIOs to be successful.
- Create business value: Lead the business in using technology to enable innovation and advance the business agenda
- Navigate business change: Help the business implement and achieve the desired benefits of major change (e.g., M&A, new market entry, outsourcing)
- Optimize IT investments: Align the IT investment portfolio with business priorities and maximize return on investment
- Transform IT capabilities: Continually optimize the IT delivery model to meet evolving expectations for performance, quality and cost
- Deliver IT with confidence: Understand and proactively manage risks to protect the business and minimize the impact of disruptions
Evolution of IT Webcast Series
Join KPMG's series of panel discussions with leading technology executives who share their views on technology issues and practices.
Jan. 14, 2014
Sept. 17, 2013
July 16, 2013
March 5, 2013
Insight for the CIO
Moving Information Technology from a Cost to an Investment
Navigate the journey from technology provider to value-focused business partner.
Business Intelligence of the Future
Rethink strategies to account for the BI2020 landscape.
Enterprise Mobility: Enabling the Mobile Workforce
Do you have a comprehensive mobile workforce strategy?
IT Transparency: New Capabilities Driven by the Boardroom
Bring business context to data and accelerate transformation.
CIO Agenda Blog Series
Read up-to-the-minute thinking, contrarian points of view, and targeted takeaways from KPMG practitioners and clients alike.
About KPMG's CIO Advisory Practice
CIO Advisory Services improve the strategic value of your IT investments by cutting through the complexity of today's dynamic technology environment. We help our clients:
- Advance IT maturity
- Align the IT organization as a strategic business partner
- Rationalize complex application portfolios
- Manage risk and compliance
KPMG has the experience, knowledge and depth of talent to drive change and innovation.
Learn more about KPMG's Agenda for the CIO.
Read about our IT capabilities.
To receive our e-newsletter full of proven ideas, practical advice and real world implementation case studies, subscribe to the KPMG Advisory Institute's Business Performance and Technology topic.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch