Oct. 01, 2013
From the Advisory Institute
Working with our colleagues at Procurement Leaders and soliciting the input of more than 400 global chief procurement officers (CPOs), KPMG has employed a data-driven and empirical approach to examine the rationale, selection and implementation of procurement operating models:
- What operating models are being deployed today?
- How are operating models deployed "in the real world?"
- How does the choice of a target operating model impact results delivered?
- What are the criteria in the selection of a target operating model?
- What are the key lessons learned with the implementation of a new operating model?
Principal, Advisory, Strategy and Operations
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch