By Mitch Kenfield | May 16, 2013
From the Advisory Institute
To maximize value, the IT function must evolve from a service provider to a strategic business leader, with the CIO acting as a CEO for the IT organization.
The journey can start in multiple places and take multiple paths. Priorities for any given organization depend on their specific business needs and the industry environment in which they work.
Explore in this article:
- Drivers for change within an IT organization
- An approach for enabling a more efficient and effective IT organization, called "Technology Business Enablement" by KPMG
- Imperatives and opportunities on today's CIO agenda
- Potential paths for strategic leadership related to your organization's specific business needs.
Listen to the podcast: Enabling the Business of IT
Managing Director, Advisory
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch