March 12, 2013
From the Advisory Institute
ERP in the Cloud is practical, simple, powerful and ready
The SaaS model addresses some of the challenges with today’s financial systems, specifically, their lack of agility and dependence on back-office IT for basic or complex changes.
With cloud solutions, the finance organization has an opportunity to "outsource" back-office IT functions without giving up control of the front office, value-added components. Finance can now control its own destiny.
This paper explains a variety of cloud options and includes triggers for adoption as well as a checklist to help you determine the right solution for your organization.Read Have You Looked at Finance & Accounting in the Cloud?
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch