Oct. 22, 2013
From the Advisory Institute
Amid an operational divestiture from an affiliated company in early 2011, AAA of Northern California, Nevada & Utah had an opportunity to build a new financial structure, but it needed to do so quickly.
Under pressure to disentangle its operations and set up payroll, the auto club didn’t have time for a year-long implementation of a traditional enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
Read how this AAA regional club leveraged the cloud to implement a new enterprise resource planning system and stand up a new finance and accounting function — all in about five months. Explore, too, what they learned along the way.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch