Oct. 11, 2013
From the Advisory Institute
In an effort to explore "the art of the possible," KPMG interviewed 25 senior chief procurement officers (CPOs) and procurement executives, asking them:
- What will procurement look like in 2025?
- How will this evolution occur?
- What are the critical success factors required to achieve this vision?
Using their responses, KPMG's Procurement Advisory practice worked with the Supply Chain Resource Cooperative in North Carolina State University's Poole College of Management to identify several new roles depicted as the "FUTUREBUY" organization that procurement executives aspire to create by 2025.
These roles include some that extend current thinking, but also present some important new directions that will require investments in talent management, new paradigms for talent development and a continuing shift in organizational mind-set toward procurement.
Principal, Advisory, Strategy and Operations
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch