By Rob Coble | Nov. 08, 2013
From the Advisory Institute
M&A Spotlight | November 2013
Based on surveys of more than 100 food and beverage executives, KPMG outlines not only where growth is occurring, but also the critical challenges that businesses in the industry are facing to achieve that growth.
Read this article to learn:
- The key areas that have helped contribute to overall growth within food and beverage, including M&A activity, product innovations and capturing alternative sales channels
- The key challenges and threats that are currently affecting growth within the industry, including loss of share to low-cost producers, regulation including the Food Safety Modernization Act and uncertainty within the credit markets
- How many food and beverage organizations are now gaining a better hold on data & analytics to better predict consumer trends, risk management, and how tax and regulatory impacts can effect global expansion
For more information and insight into this article and other strategic questions, please contact:
About the Series
M&A Spotlight is a publication from KPMG LLP’s Transactions & Restructuring Services practice designed to keep you informed of the latest developments and trends likely to impact merger and acquisition strategies.
To provide feedback or suggest topics for future KPMG M&A Spotlight issues, please contact Sherrie Nachman at email@example.com or 212-954-3952.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch