March 20, 2013
From the Advisory Institute
An article from Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine.
The use of risk management platforms, risk mitigation at just the first tier of the supply chain, business continuity planning (BCP) strategies or even maintaining inventory buffers -- it is not enough to use just one process to proactively protect and support today's supply chain processes for any business.
With heightened industry awareness on risk management, businesses must focus on multi-tier visibility to address supply chain disruptions, according to KPMG LLP's Kevin O'Laughlin.
Read Adopt an Offensive Approach to Supply Chain Risk Resiliency on the Supply & Demand Chain Executive website.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch