KPMG Can Help
Amidst ever-changing technological, economic and regulatory challenges, manufacturing and service companies alike need effective supply chain management to accelerate their corporate growth strategies, increase operational efficiency, and offer new and differentiated value to their customers.
KPMG understands the complexities of designing and managing supply chains. Our advisors have assisted clients to:
- Expand their geographic footprints, from both a market penetration and a cost-efficiency perspective
- Harness the flexibility of outsourced manufacturing and logistics operations
- Become more demand-driven in their supply chain planning and execution processes
- Achieve greater visibility and transparency in their decision making
- Reduce revenue at risk from potential supply chain disruption
- Optimize working capital and operating costs with new tools and better processes
Our approach helps create and sustain bottom-line value across the extended supply chain -- from suppliers to customers.
Aim for Supply Chain Excellence
Demand Driven Supply Chains
Set your sights on transforming the traditional supply chain into an integrated multitier supply network -- eliminating information latency and unnecessary touchpoints, reducing operating costs, and improving profitability and customer service.
Drive Supply Chain Excellence Through Performance Metrics
Learn how to update your performance metrics to get more meaningful measurements and a broader understanding of business and financial implications.
Adopt an Offensive Approach to Supply Chain Resiliency
Take preventative measures to proactively manage risks for supply chain disruption.
Leverage advanced analytical techniques and visualization technologies that can provide you with a predictive 360° view of global operations risk and enable you to take steps to address them before they happen.
Strategic Integrated Business Planning
Meet financial targets, strengthen customer relationships and establish accountability.
Transform Planning into a Decisive Competitive Advantage
Ensure all of your business functions -- from finance to operations to marketing and sales -- are all pulling in the same direction in driving customer value and bottom line benefits.
Be Efficient and Innovative
Supply Chain Transformation: Vision to Realization
Learn how supply chain was a key lever to lowering operating expenses and enhancing revenue for Midstream Corporation.
Supply Chain Agility: Managing Change
Read KPMG's report on supply chain maturity, based on a global survey of 80 supply chain directors.
Explore this survey of 335 senior executives in five industries. Responses indicate manufacturers are placing the supply chain at the center of their efforts to achieve their strategic priorities.
Watch this short video to understand how leveraging cloud-based technology can improve the supply chain.
Contact KPMG Today
Principal, KPMG LLP (U.S.)
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch