Nov. 04, 2013
From the Advisory Institute
The CFO is well positioned to be the new knowledge executive in the C-suite.
With a wealth of data from ERP systems, line-of-business applications and management reporting tools, the CFO can see the bigger picture, make truer forecasts and pave a clearer path to value.
The CFO can become a partner with the business units to improve strategy, operations, IT, supply chain, sales and marketing, while deploying capital more intelligently.
This paper describes how the right management and analytics can translate the CFO's gold mine of information into performance insight and meaningful value.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch