April 02, 2014
From the Advisory Institute
More so than ever, efforts to adopt innovative ways to assess and manage risk, help ensure compliance and enhance performance are critical to competitive advantage.
It's important to consider that the use of data analytics tools and techniques can help transform and improve audit approaches.
While many organizations have adopted software products to manage governance, risk and compliance (GRC) activities, forward-thinking organizations are taking the next step—leveraging big data and continuous auditing (CA) within the internal audit function.
If you don't have a strategy for data analytics and GRC, you should. In this paper, KPMG explains why.
Jeff King, Principal
KPMG Advisory Services
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch