Global Shale Gas Update - Central and Eastern European Shale Gas Outlook
Hosts: From the Global Energy Institute
Date/Time: June 26, 2012 | 10:00am ET
You are invited to participate in an upcoming webcast that will discuss the factors affecting the shale gas landscape as it evolves in Central and Eastern Europe.
The broadcast will be moderated by KPMG LLP Global Oil and Gas Leader Wayne Chodzicki and will include Peter Kiss, global power and utilities leader; Marcin Rudnicki, partner, KPMG in Poland and Steve Butler, director, KPMG in Hungary.
This session will focus on the key findings of the newly released Central and Eastern European Shale Gas Outlook report.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Overview of top shale gas markets in CEE
- Key differences between U.S. and CEE shale gas markets
- Regulatory environment in CEE
- Tax environment in CEE
- Update on shale gas in Poland
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch