CFO Financial Forum Webcast: FASB Discussion Paper on Its Disclosure Framework Project
Hosts: From the Financial Reporting Network
Date/Time: July 30, 2012 | 12:00pm ET
KPMG LLP will present a CFO Financial Forum webcast, FASB Discussion Paper on Its Disclosure Framework Project, on Monday, July 30, at noon ET.
The webcast will cover the recently issued Discussion Paper that describes the FASB's approach to establishing an overarching framework intended to make financial statement disclosures more effective, coordinated and less redundant.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have a better understanding of the FASB Discussion Paper on its Disclosure Framework Project.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch