IT Transparency: An Accelerant to Transformation
Date: July 03, 2013
From the Advisory Institute
In part two of this three-part IT Transparency series, Steve Bates, Principal in KPMG Advisory Services, discusses how IT transparency can transform the relationship between IT and business from a supply-based model to a business-demand consumption model.
Listeners will gain an understanding of:
- How IT transparency enables transformation
- Why traditional IT delivery models cannot scale or react with agility to changing business conditions
- The new lens through which IT is being evaluated (cost is no longer the primary measurement)
- How IT capabilities must evolve to best deliver services to the business.
Duration: Less than 14 minutes
Activate the recording with the play button over the image at left.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch