HR Transformation Enabled by Technology: Scott & White Case Study
As healthcare organizations grapple with leveraging evolving technologies so the HR function can more effectively assist the business in achieving strategic objectives, it is critical to evaluate the latest Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions to understand current features and functionality.
Join KPMG, with guest speakers from Scott & White and Oracle, for a discussion on how Scott & White will utilize Oracle’s PeopleSoft HCM v9.2 as a key component of its strategic HR transformation initiative to enhance patient care and grow its business.
This session will cover:
- Features and benefits of PeopleSoft HCM v9.2
- Fundamental HR transformation goals of the initiative
- Overall scope, timeline and resource plan
- Key capability and usability improvements of the application
- How KPMG’s industry-recognized RapidSolutionsSM methodology will help accelerate the project timeline
KPMG LLP (U.S.) Advisory Healthcare & Life Sciences industry leader Liam Walsh will moderate the broadcast. Joining Liam from Scott & White Healthcare will be Jeremy Pelley, director, from Oracle will be Tracy Martin, senior director, and from KPMG will be Lisa Massman, HCM Technology leader, and Doug Stockel, HCM Technology director.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch