Beyond Services: The Radical Shift to Global Business Services (GBS) Ascendency
Date: Oct. 03, 2013
With cost savings, process improvement and offshoring de rigueur, what’s next that really matters in GBS? How to create a new value proposition for a new age of services?
Cliff Justice, a partner in KPMG’s Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice, explains how to adjust your focus, rethink your strategy and move up the GBS maturity curve.
Listeners will gain an understanding of:
- How GBS organizations can build the case to offer more value back to the business units
- The necessary mindset and common themes that take GBS to the next level of maturity
- Why the GBS organization is in a unique position to provide meaningful insight based on traditionally structured enterprise data coupled with unstructured-market data
- The primary service level metrics that best measure GBS business outcomes
Duration: Less than 16 minutes
Activate the recording with the play button over the image at left
or download the audio file to use your device's media player.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch