Partner, Advisory Performance and Technology Practice
Mark Schmeling is a Partner in KPMG Advisory's Performance and Technology practice with more than 22 years of management consulting experience. He has practiced in a variety of industries, with a focus on Consumer Packaged Goods and Manufacturing segments.
His primary focus has been serving CFOs and the Finance organization in large global organizations. He has deep expertise in Shared Services, BPO Advisory, Finance Strategy and Organization Design, Finance Transformation, Cost and Performance Measurement, Business Performance Management, ERP implementation, and Strategic Cost Reduction/Organizational Transformation.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch