Matt Bishop is the global managing principal for KPMG's CIO Advisory practice. For more than 20 years, he has helped enterprises increase the value and effectiveness of their information technology (IT) organizations by addressing a wide range of technology and business challenges.
He specializes in:
- applying functional analysis, unit cost comparisons, and technology standardization techniques to identify significant cost savings opportunities
- defining IT investment priorities
- pinpointing opportunities to leverage emerging technologies and programs to address operational deficiencies
- designing architecture for large-scale IT transformation programs.
Key engagements for which he has been responsible include identifying savings opportunities of over $500 million by detecting synergies among various internal technology operations groups, and driving more than $350 million from a client’s ongoing run-rate.
Before joining KPMG in 2004, Matt was a senior manager at a leading technology services provider. His mix of provider-side and advisor-side experience enables him to deliver thorough, fully objective internal and outsourced IT transformation strategy guidance, recommendations, and program roadmaps to clients.
Matt can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch