Partner, National Co-Leader, Venture Capital, KPMG LLP
Packy Kelly is a partner in the Silicon Valley office and the National Co-Leader of KPMG's Venture Capital practice.
He has more than 20 years of experience serving companies primarily in the technology industry and has worked on several IPOs. Packy has been a guest lecturer on entrepreneurship to MBA classes at the Haas School of Business and is a frequent presenter for the firm on trends impacting the venture capital industry.
He is a member of the President's Circle of Fairfield University and the Founder's Club of Scranton Preparatory School. He received MBA degrees from Columbia and U.C.-Berkeley.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch