Finance: What's Next in Global Business Services
Hosts: From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
Date/Time: Sept. 25, 2012 | 11:00am ET
This webcast was conducted by HfS Research.
Phil Fersht, founder & CEO, HfS Research
Tony Filippone, EVP of Research, HfS Research
Stan Lepeak, director of global research, KPMG LLP Management Consulting
Ron Walker, principal, KPMG LLP Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory
Description: Are we chasing our tails for process improvement and innovation in finance? Or is there really a new model in shared services and outsourcing?
KPMG and HfS Research present their real-world views on the future direction of finance sourcing, based on hundreds of client engagements and research with more than 4,000 organizations in 2012.
Discussion points will include:
- Are we getting more than labor arbitrage and cost savings?
- Have we learned from the past? What's different today?
- How can finance leaders use shared services/outsourcing to gain more influence?
- Is there a realistic way to drive process improvement and innovation?
- What can we learn from other industries?
- How will the upcoming U.S. election affect outsourcing?
- Can organizations adjust to new sourcing models?
- Is it time to change the "O" word and the way we talk about global services?
Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute | July 03, 2012
Leading organizations are leveraging outsourcing, shared services and internal processes as strategic assets, not just a transactional processing engine.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch