Webcast: Rethinking Human Resources in a Changing World
Hosts: From the Advisory Institute
Date/Time: Jan. 15, 2013 | 2:00pm ET
Paulette Welsing and Karen Isaacson from KPMG LLP's HR Global Center of Excellence
Stan Lepeak, global research director, KPMG LLP Management Consulting
KPMG International commissioned the Economist Intelligence Unit to conduct a study of more than 400 executives across the globe to probe more deeply into the challenges the HR function is facing and to gain a deeper understanding of the opportunities that lie ahead. The study provides new insights into how the HR function can transform itself in order to deliver its long-awaited promise of becoming a strategic partner to the business.
In this session, senior KPMG HR leaders examine the nature of the challenges facing the HR function and its future direction. We highlight how the report's main findings have shaped our thinking and approach to transforming your business including:
- Why HR is struggling with the challenges of managing a global, flexible and remote workforce
- How to engage with workers who will help address these challenges
- How technology has transformed HR and is playing an increasingly critical role in driving business results
- How data analytics will foster even more profound change.
Discover why tackling these complex challenges requires the committed involvement of multi-disciplinary teams – including Finance, IT and HR – to create strategic initiatives across the enterprise to drive the behaviors you need from one of your most important assets, your people.
Don't have time to view the full webcast replay? Listen to the companion podcast in less than 11 minutes.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch