Webcast: KPMG Sourcing Advisory 2nd Quarter 2012 Pulse Survey Results
Hosts: From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
Date/Time: July 26, 2012 | 11:00am ET
Cliff Justice, U.S. leader, Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory
Ron Walker, principal, Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory
Stan Lepeak, global research director, KPMG LLP Management Consulting
Description: In this webcast, KPMG released findings from its 2Q12 Global Sourcing Advisory Pulse survey. The quarterly Pulse survey -- targeting leading business and information technology service providers and KPMG's global business services leadership and consultants -- queries those on the "frontlines" of the shared services, outsourcing, and third-party business and IT services markets.
This edition covers April through June 2012.
Findings include a holistic and comprehensive view of market trends, including quantitative and qualitative gauges on the current and projected state of global business services markets.
The result is real-world insights into:
- Demand and adoption trends for shared services and third-party business and IT services
- Drivers for service delivery improvement efforts
- Top drivers and challenges for global business services efforts
- Trends in global sourcing
What makes the KPMG Pulse Survey data different from that presented in the press, from analyst firms, from industry conferences and from other advisory firms? No hearsay, no third-party data. You'll gain "on-the-streets" insights into when, where and how to invest to improve the chance of greater success.
Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute | July 26, 2012
This white paper covers trends during April-June 2012 in the use of outsourcing, shared services, offshoring and other global business service delivery initiatives.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch