Oct. 10, 2013
The findings from the Real Estate and Facilities Management (REFM) Outsourcing Pulse are gleaned from end-user organizations that are actively exploring or undertaking REFM outsourcing efforts, leading REFM global business and IT service providers, and third-party legal counsel and sourcing advisors supporting clients' REFM outsourcing efforts.
KPMG conducts the global REFM Outsourcing Pulse survey annually. Topics explored in this edition include:
- Current REFM outsourcing market trends, conditions, and demand levels
- Top drivers and challenges for REFM process improvement and outsourcing efforts
- REFM market characteristics on topics such as top priorities, service delivery models, and space utilization plans
- Global REFM sourcing, governance and management models
- REFM outsourcing deal attributes
Survey results were first released in a webcast Oct. 10, 2013.
Learn more about Shared Services and Outsourcing Pulse surveys.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch