By Steve Silen | Aug. 06, 2012
For nearly 20 years, leading organizations have been using balanced scorecards to strategically measure the financial and non-financial performance of different operational functions within their firms.
More recently, they have begun leveraging them to measure the performance of their third-party service providers.
In the facilities management (FM) function, using a balanced scorecard can improve an organization's ability to monitor service provider performance and, if done right, can enable positive change as well.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch