By Nicholas Hale and Jameel Khokhar, KPMG LLP (U.K.) | April 27, 2012
Business process services are now routinely delivered from a combination of global outsourcing service providers, shared service centers and internal organizations.
Today's challenge is not only optimizing each service delivery model or each function, but also ensuring that a complex portfolio of service delivery arrangements is optimized as a whole.
Business leaders facing such challenges should read this paper and consider undertaking a value assurance exercise:
- Do we have the right delivery locations?
- Are service requirements aligned to business performance and strategy?
- Is our cost base competitive now and going forward?
- How do our service performance and cost performance compare to other models and organizations?
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch