Feb. 01, 2012
The KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute has undertaken an ongoing research initiative to examine the global services delivery efforts of Global 500 organizations.
Our first interviews of these global business services executives in late 2011 have led to the identification of key success factors and leading practices for driving maturity of business models to advance the organizations' corporate agendas.
This report offers:
- A definition of "global business services"
- A model for measuring global business services maturity
- Key research findings and detailed results
- Drivers for advancing the maturity of global business service delivery
Shared Services: Savings Alone Is So Yesterday
Assessing Global Shared Services and Outsourcing Maturity
Introduction to Global Services Maturity
Establishing a Mature Global Business Services Organization
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch