KPMG Service Provider Performance & Satisfaction Studies
Most Recent Regional Studies
Related KPMG publications are available from each study's report summary page on this website. Click on a report link at left.
Blog commentary and analysis of Service Provider Performance & Satisfaction Studies are available at Advice Worth Keeping/SPPS.
About Service Provider Performance & Satisfaction Studies
These market perception studies explore, assess and interpret buyers' satisfaction with the performance of their outsourcing service providers in large business-critical contracts.
The research provides direct insights into buyer opinions on service provider performance levels, and also assesses and interprets general outsourcing demand and activity trends.
Buyer Outsourcing Attributes Profiled
- Functions and processes outsourced
- Outsourcing benefits sought and achieved
- Future outsourcing plans
- Sourcing management and governance capabilities and needs
- Global sourcing usage and satisfaction
- Global sourcing future plans
- Topical questions by study
Service Provider Key Performance Indicators Assessed
- General Satisfaction
- Relationship Management
- Satisfaction per outsourcing functional and process area
- Likelihood to renew or recommend
- Topical indicators by study
Studies are conducted with senior management or C-level executives with influence over corporate strategy and third party services decisions.
All participants in the study are responsible for the outsourcing strategy within their organization. They also decide on or greatly influence budgets and are the influencers of decisions related to provider choice.
For further information about Service Provider Performance & Satisfaction Studies and other KPMG Management Consulting research, please contact::
+1 203 458 0677
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch