April 23, 2012
An article for IT Business Edge's CIO Update by Cliff Justice, U.S. leader, KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory.
Nine out of 10 large organizations are using some form of shared services and outsourcing to deliver their IT and business processes. Many of these business relationships are advanced and intertwined.
Now cloud technology, social media and growing middle classes in traditional outsourcing destinations have begun to transform the underpinnings of service delivery in the Western world.
It's clear that the outsourcing and business service industry is about to go through a change like never before.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch