July 25, 2013
Based on market activity from April through June 2013, the 2Q13 Pulse survey report provides insights into trends in end-user organizations' usage of Global Business Services (GBS).
The learnings are gleaned from KPMG firms' advisors, who work closely with end-user organizations that are actively exploring or undertaking shared services, outsourcing, offshore and other service delivery initiatives. Leading global business and IT service providers are polled as well.
Topics explored include:
- Demand and adoption trends for shared services and third-party business and IT services
- Drivers for service delivery improvement efforts
- Impact of immigration reform on the U.S. outsourcing market
- Drivers and challenges for global business services and outsourcing
- The role of IT in supporting global business services efforts
Listen to the webcast recording
These results were first revealed in a webcast on July 25, 2013.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch