By Bob Cecil | Jan. 15, 2013
Size up your GBS's sustainability
Stopping too soon in the process of establishing your global business services can result in an organization that is large, clumsy, expensive and slow. Lack of governance and cross-functional integration leave a company thinking GBS is indeed a fad.
Read this paper for insight on creating a successful and sustainable GBS organization:
- The distinction between functional shared services and global business services
- 10 important themes every GBS organization should embrace
- Gaining integration synergies
- The importance of governance.
Read Global Business Services: Fleeting Fad or Lasting Trend?
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch