Nov. 15, 2013
Buyers of business process outsourcing (BPO) services are potentially missing an opportunity to improve quality and reduce price when contracts are simply extended at the end of their term.
This opportunity is particularly visible in the market for finance and accounting (F&A) services, which is the biggest and most mature BPO market.
This paper describes how to compare contract terms to current market standards and how to adopt a comprehensive negotiation approach.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch