April 03, 2013
Market Evaluation, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
This comprehensive study conducted by HfS Research with the support of KPMG LLP's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice covers the dynamics and intentions of 399 major global enterprises, analyzes more than 750 live enterprise finance and accounting outsourcing (FAO) engagements, and profiles 17 leading FAO suppliers.
More than 58 data points were gathered from 1,355 buyers, providers, and advisors/influencers of FAO and business services.
The report includes:
- Executive summary and research methodology
- Measurement of the market size at the end of 2012 and projections for change through 2017
- Key market dynamics
- Analysis of service provider capabilities
- Trends across contracts for multi-process finance & accounting and business process outsourcing
- Recommendations for both buyers and suppliers of FAO
Read the full report: Finance and Accounting BPO Market Landscape Report 2013 (PDF 1.30 MB).
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch