June 26, 2013
KPMG LLP's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice commissioned HfS Research to conduct an extensive enterprise study into outsourcing adoption. The study reveals the state of the outsourcing market and its emerging place in the framework of global business services.
Included are the viewpoints and intentions of more than 1,300 major global enterprises, outsourcing service providers, management consultants, sourcing advisors and industry influencers.
Key topics in this report include:
- Market size and forecasts for global outsourcing expenditure
- Regional and industry outsourcing dynamics
- Leading-edge approaches to IT strategy in a maturing IT outsourcing industry
- Impact of Big Data and analytics on sourcing decision making
- Future of business process outsourcing and the evolution of global business services
Read the full report: State of the Outsourcing Industry 2013: Executive Findings
Replay the webcast in which survey results were discussed.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch