April 24, 2014
Based on market activity from January through March 2014, the 1Q14 Pulse survey report provides insights into trends in end-user organizations' usage of global business services (GBS).
The learnings are gleaned globally from KPMG firms' advisors, who work closely with end-user organizations that are actively exploring or undertaking domestic, near and offshore shared services and outsourcing, and other service delivery initiatives, as well as from leading third-party global business and IT service providers.
This edition of the global Sourcing Advisory Pulse surveys reflects GBS market activity during 1Q14 as well as projections and predictions for the balance of 2014.
Topics explored include:
- GBS demand and adoption trends
- Drivers for GBS delivery improvement efforts
- GBS macro trending
- Market conditions impact on global sourcing
- Outsourcing deal pricing, service provider profitability and scope
Listen to the webcast recording.
These results were first revealed in a webcast on April 24, 2014.
Global Research Director, KPMG LLP Management Consulting
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch