By Eugene Kublanov | Feb. 12, 2014
An article from IAOP's PULSE Magazine featuring KPMG's Eugene Kublanov.
How can banks continue to leverage third-party providers to grow revenue, provide cost-efficient back office solutions to the business, and still comply with an increasing set of regulations from government and other regulators?
The answer points to effective governance and vendor management functions that can simultaneously manage risk and drive value for the enterprise.
Read this article to discover the critical competence of governance and vendor management.
Managing Director, Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch