Creating a tax reform "readiness" framework
KPMG's outlook for business tax reform can help companies create a "readiness" framework that can enable them to make better informed business decisions when tax reform is enacted.
Components of the framework include crystallizing a perspective on tax reform, analyzing the details and legislative proposals, and facilitating preparation for transition when tax reform happens.
Tax Governance Institute Survey: Corporate Tax Reform
KPMG recently conducted a survey of over 680 senior corporate tax executives, CFOs, audit committee and board members to gauge their perception of the timing and challenges of corporate tax reform, what they are willing to give up in exchange for a lower corporate tax rate, and whether it is a priority for them.
Related articles and insights
Articles and insights from KPMG professionals who examine the potential business and individual implications of tax reform.
- Financial Products Discussion Draft
- American Taxpayer Relief Act FAQs
- American Taxpayer Relief Act
- The Fiscal Cliff and the prospects for tax reform
- How to think about real tax reform
- Preparing for changes in estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer taxes
- Outlook for individual tax rates in 2013 and beyond
- A discussion of territorial taxation
- Taxing business income earned outside the U.S. - survey report
Webcasts, podcasts and videos
- Tax Watch Webcast: Analysis of the Financial Products Discussion Draft
- Chairman Camp's Financial Products Discussion Draft
- Update on the American Taxpayer Relief Act and the fiscal cliff
- Gutman, Kies and Talisman address the “fiscal cliff” and tax reform
- Bloomberg Law: Interview with Hank Gutman - How do we pay for lower corporate tax rates?
- Business tax reform: sorting through the moving pieces
- Taxing business income earned outside the U.S. - Will the U.S. shift to a territorial system?
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch