By KPMG LLP's State and Local Tax | Washington National Tax practice | March 27, 2013
TWIST-Q is our quarterly roundup of This Week in State Tax (TWIST).
It aggregates all the hot topics we address weekly in our TWIST podcast series and also uncovers dominant trends, provides industry analysis, and offers value-added insights from respected tax and government authorities.
To subscribe to TWIST-Q, simply make sure you have "State and Local Tax" selected as a topic of interest on your TaxWatch account.
Featuring a comprehensive checklist of legislative developments from the 1st Quarter of 2014 and an interview with KPMG's new national director of State and Local Tax Controversy, Shirley Sicilian.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch