By KPMG LLP | Sept. 17, 2013
The Internal Revenue Service, state and local taxing authorities, and other tax revenue agencies around the world are demanding greater transparency and imposing more complex reporting requirements.
Tax Dispute Resolution Quarterly, an interactive magazine, helps keep taxpayers abreast of news and trends by focusing on key issues related to tax examinations and appeals, as well as dispute resolution techniques and procedures.
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch