By KPMG LLP | Jan. 28, 2013
On Jan. 17, 2013, the U.S. Department of Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service released for publication in the Federal Register final regulations for the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
The effective date of the regulations is the Federal Register publication date, Jan. 28, 2013.
Download a formatted copy of the regulations released on Jan. 17 below. KPMG has included in this copy a hyperlinked table of contents, highlighted section names and page number references to the original release to help make navigating the content easier.
Or email us to request a hard copy of the FATCA final regulations booklet from KPMG.Download FATCA Final Regulations Booklet from KPMG
- Browse KPMG Services
- Give Feedback
- Subscribe to RSS News Feeds
- Listen to Podcasts
- View Webcasts on Demand
- See Upcoming Events
Things You Can Do
Register for KPMGInstitutes.com
As part of the KPMG Institutes online community, you'll be able to participate in Webcasts, access premium content, post comments, rate research and provide valuable insight supporting critical business topics and industry issues.
KPMG Institutes Network
- KPMG Advisory Institute
- KPMG Audit Committee Institute
- KPMG Global Energy Institute
- KPMG Global Enterprise Institute
- KPMG Government Institute
- KPMG Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
- KPMG IFRS Institute
- KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
- KPMG Tax Governance Institute
- KPMG Financial Reporting Network
- KPMG TaxWatch